Gordon Food Service & Jolt Software
Running a business is difficult! Jolt can help with making sure that employees are on task. We employees do the right thing at the right time. You are able to hold them answerable for what they are doing and reward the employees who are your rockstars! But we can do so much more for your business, learn more today! Jolt’s partnership with the Gordon Food Service is the perfect partnership because our products were made to solve issues you are currently facing inside of your restaurant. Learn how we can help today!
Get Started Today
Jolt’s mission is to create products that make your life easier. Get started today on a path to making your business running smoothly!
Built-in team Accountability
- Build custom checklists, and forms that display to the right employee at the right moment or on-demand when needed.
- See who’s doing—or not doing—what as well as how it’s being done with accountability verification like photo proof, signatures, or scanned QR codes.
- Real-time visibility into performance with analytics and reporting that display productivity trends over time.
Digital Food Safety Compliance
- Jolt helps restaurant owners serve hot, fresh food with automated temperature monitoring, food & date labeling.
- Quick temperature logs for easy, automated HACCP compliance.
- Protect your product, know when temperaturesare raising in coolers
Employees Train Themselves
- Deliver accurate and friendly service with our all-in-one platform which includes a training hub.
- Include training videos and other material in you checklists.
- Built-in quizzes ensure that employees understand important information.
An Entire Suite of Products for Restaurants:
Jolt Labeling System
Jolt Temperature Probes
Jolt Information Library
Jolt Employee Scheduling
Jolt Time Clock
Jolt Communication Manager
Key Benefits from Jolt Checklists & Forms
Automate task assignment, corrective actions, and notifications for overdue and incomplete tasks.
View real-time reports to track critical tasks and review employee, location, and brand performance.
Attach training videos or documents to any task that employees can reference for on-the-spot training.