Special guest, Dr. Don W. Schaffner, distinguished professor at Rutgers University joins Jolt to co-host COVID-19 preparedness webinar.
LEHI, UTAH - March 25, 2020 – Jolt Software, a tech company that helps restaurants and businesses achieve food safety, team accountability, and employee performance is holding a free webinar for businesses wanting to better understand the importance of flexible risk based decision making for food safety in the time of coronavirus.
The online webinar will be held Tuesday, March 31st at 2:00pm EST and features special guest Dr. Don W. Schaffner, Distinguished Professor and Extension Specialist at Rutgers University.
Dr. Schaffner has authored more than 170 peer-reviewed publications and educated thousands of Food Industry professionals through short courses and workshops in the United States and around the world.
He has also served on committees for a number of organizations including FAO/WHO. In his spare time, he co-hosts the Risky or Not and FoodSafetyTalk podcasts.
In the past month he's done little else besides think about coronavirus and food.
The webinar will address:
- The importance of having risk-based managerial controls facilitated by technology
- How to communicate about food safety risk
- How to think about risk management considering current policies
- Benefits gained by having a rigorous hand washing routine in place
Sign up for the free webinar at:
- Webinar Sign Up: www.jolt.com/pandemic-preparedness-webinar
- Jolt Blog: www.jolt.com/blog
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/joltsoftware
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/jolt-llc
About Jolt Software
Jolt is operations execution software available on smartphones and tablets that helps restaurants and businesses achieve team accountability, digital food safety compliance, and boost employee performance. Because of the many advantages of digital operations, Jolt is uniquely positioned to help restaurants and businesses protect themselves during COVID-19 and beyond. To learn more, visit www.jolt.com or contact us at email@example.com.